3 Days 2 Nights
Halong Bay Luxury Cruise
The ultra 3-day luxury cruise around Bai Tu Long Bay on a luxurious modern ship is highlighted by many traditional Vietnamese decorations and dedicated service. You will get to visit a cave, experience kayaking in the spectacular bay, ride to floating villages, and have a BBQ on the private beach. We do not change boats or use any other day-trip boat to transfer you during your stay. There is only one boat and one crew, and the entire group stays together.
- Off the beaten track cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Best comfort, no switch boat or day boat transfer during the 3-day cruise.
- Luxurious cabins with large sea-view window and furnished bathrooms
- Explore Halong Bay by kayak, visit a cave, and a bamboo boat trip to the floating village
- Morning Taichi on the sundeck
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisines onboard and amazing BBQ lunch on the private beach
- Refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool onboard
Which boat for this itinerary?
This 3 day 2 night luxury cruise itinerary is for Dragon Legend Cruise, the luxury cruise vessel with modern facilities and traditional decoration to offer you a unique luxury trip to Bai Tu Long Bay during 2 nights, get off the beaten track with many exciting experience…
Itinerary Map (Click to download)
DAY 1: HA LONG INTERNATIONAL HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG VILLAGE
08:30 – 09:00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
11:20 – 11:50: Arrival and check-in at the Waiting Lounge in Indochina Junk Ha Long Office.
12:00 – 12:15: Transfer to the port by Electric car.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, and admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30 – 16:30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the local people, and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
16:45 – 19:00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
19:00 – 20:30: Elegant dinner served onboard.
20:30 – 23:00: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staff, and evening activities (watching movies, listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
DAY 2: CAP LA – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM
06:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & a morning view of the Bay’s landscape. Have breakfast in the fresh.
08:00 – 08:30: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering the geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
15:00: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or join in cooking demonstration with Banh Xeo while cruising to Cong Do area
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staff, evening activities (squid fishing,…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: CONG DO – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HA LONG INTERNATIONAL HARBOR
06:00 – 08.00: Morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:30 – 09:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son cave
10:00: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La. Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while a Buffet lunch will be served.
10:30: Enjoy a buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:00 – 13:45: Enjoy a water puppet show performed by local artists.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village that is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there.
- Luxury van: 8 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- Visitors not recommended on board (for safety reasons): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Persons with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on the boat
- Tea & coffee free at breakfast
- English-speaking guide on board
- Cooking Class
- Water Puppet show
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Spa and Massage Services
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport