3 Days 2 Nights
Halong Bay Luxury Cruise
The ultra 3-day luxury cruise around Bai Tu Long Bay on a luxurious modern ship highlighted by many traditional Vietnamese decorations and dedicated service. You will get to visit a cave, experience kayaking in the spectacular bay, ride to floating villages and have a BBQ on the private beach. We do not change boats or use any other day trip boat to transfer you during your stay. There is only one boat and one crew, and the entire group stays together.
- Off the beaten track cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Best comfort, no switch boat or day boat transfer during the 3-day cruise.
- Luxurious cabins with large sea view window and furnished bathrooms
- Explore Halong Bay by kayak, visit a cave and a bamboo boat trip to floating village
- Morning Taichi on the sundeck
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisines onboard and amazing BBQ lunch on the private beach
- Refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool onboard
Itinerary Map (Click to download)
DAY 1: HA LONG INTERNATIONAL HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG VILLAGE
08:30 – 09:00 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12:00 – 12:30 : Arrive at the Waiting Lounge at Indochina Junk Office. And then, go to HaLong harbor by buggy.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30 – 16:30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the local people, and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
16:45 – 19:00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
19:00 – 20:30: Elegant dinner served onboard.
20:30 – 23:00: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movies, listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
DAY 2: CAP LA – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM
06:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape. Have breakfast in the fresh.
08:00 – 08:30: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
15:00: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room while cruising to Cong Do area
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staff, evening activities (squid fishing,…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: CONG DO – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HA LONG INTERNATIONAL HARBOR
06:00 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:30 – 09:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
10:00: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La. Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while a Buffet lunch will be served.
10:30: Enjoy a buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:00 – 13:45: Enjoy a water puppet show performed by local artists.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there.
- Luxury van: 8 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- Visitors not recommended on board (for safety reasons): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Persons with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on the boat
- Tea & coffee free on breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking Class
- Water Puppet show
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Spa and Massage Services
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport