2 Days 1 Night
Two days one night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay on one of the boutique traditional boats of Indochina Junk, this is ideal for you to discover the natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit a cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay. The route is off the beaten track and our staffs are keen on taking care of customer’s request, it is quite potential to be your highlight trip in Vietnam.
- Cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay, the less visited part of Halong Bay
- Traditional wooden boats and authentic experience
- Oriental-designed cabin with large windows and en-suite bathroom
- Explore Halong Bay by kayak, visit the cave and a bamboo boat trip to floating village
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisines onboard
Itinerary Map (Click to download)
Day 1: Ha Long International Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave (L, D)
08:30 – 09:00 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12:00 – 12:30 : Arrive to Waiting Lounge in Indochina Junk Office. And then, go to Ha Long International harbor by buggy.
12:30 – 13:00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 15:00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:15 – 15:40 : Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
15:45 – 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island and kayaking.
18:00 – 19:00 : Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20:00 – 21:00 : Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Ha Long International Harbor (B, L)
07:30 – 08:00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:30 – 09:30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10:00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11:30 – 12:00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
13:00 – 13:45 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
16:00 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there.
This itinerary might be subject to change due to the weather or tide conditions without prior notice.
- Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi ( Luxury Van)
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast.
- English speaking guide on board.
- Water puppet show
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
- Spa and Massage Services
Visitiors are not recommended on board (for safety reason)
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
What’s to bring?
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport
GET IN TOUCH