Bai Tu Long bay – Sapa
Bai Tu Long – Sapa
Save your time and Blow your all worries looking for single services, our entire package “Sapa & Sea” is specially made for your uttermost convenience and smoothness to discover our spectacular Halong Bay (Bai Tu Long Bay) and Sapa, the two most favorite destinations in Northern Vietnam. Let us be your whole-hearted arranger, just Cruise your own route and Trek your own trails. Contact us now and get a discount of 15% off for the combo Bai Tu Long Bay and Sapa!
- Trekking through the villages of Cat Cat, Lao Chai, and Ta Van… – home to different ethnic minority groups
- Exploring the beautiful town of Sapa, nestled up in the hills, offers magnificent views, a cool climate, and a bustling market
- Shopping for souvenirs
- Coming back to a comfy hotel room each night
- Cruising through Halong Bay on our favorite Indochina Junk
- Dining on freshly caught, delicious seafood
- Kayaking into small lagoons
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay
07.45-08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. After nearly 4 hour’s drive, you reach the cruise port. Our local guide will see you for the check-in and cruise briefing. Lunch is served while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. In the afternoon, you have the chance to visit the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave, relax on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island, and go swimming or kayaking. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Halong cruise port – Hanoi
Start a day with a glorious view of the Bay with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the breakfast in fresh air. Later, you have a visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat, meet the local people and visit fish farms. More swimming is available.
Around 10.00 – 11.30, we cruise towards the port while an A la carte lunch is served.
After checking out of the junk, we drive back to Hanoi. We will be taking you to a hotel for a shower and a short break, waiting for the night train to Sapa around 21.30 PM.
Dinner on your own.
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho
Arriving at Lao Cai station in the early morning, you will be picked up and transferred to Sapa by our local guide. There is some times for Storing the luggage, showering and getting changed for the first light trekking day. Trekking at Cat Cat village, just free yourself and enjoy the beautiful landscape and scenery along the road covered by rain forest under the protection of Hoang Lien National Park. You will also find out more about the local life at Y Linh Ho village inhabited by Black Hmong people
Lunch in a local deluxe restaurant. Then, Check in at your hotel and have free leisure to discover the little town yourselves.
Breakfast and Dinner on your own
Day 4: Lao Chai – Tavan – Giang Ta Chai
Get ready for a day devoted to a beautiful hike through the breathtaking scenery of Sa Pa Valley. We will follow a small track and cross Muong Hoa River and visit the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai – admire the rice terraces hidden behind mist of the morning, a truly awe-inspiring sight. At Ta Van Giay, there is a fascinating collection of rock carvings to explore. Lunch is served in a very local house
In the afternoon, the Trek is made through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After the trek, we head to the Railway Station for an overnight train to Hanoi. Alacarte Dinner included.
The trip ends at Hanoi train station.
- All land transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi, Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- Hotel in Hanoi after the cruise to wait for the night train
- Luxury hotel room in Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai in 4-berth soft-sleeper cabin
- All meals on the boat and all meals specified at Sapa
- All entrance fees
- Tea & coffee free at breakfast
- Guide on board & Guide at Sapa
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Some dinners not included